2021 Supply Chain Trends and Outlook
Is your supply chain ready for 2021?
2020 was a rollercoaster due to COVID-19’s impact on consumer behavior, global trade, and the U.S. economy. In 2020, supply-chain leaders contended with supply and demand imbalances from panic buying and historically high freight rates driven by surging e-commerce order volumes. Many supply chain leaders are realizing their historical data won’t adequately help them plan their 2021 transportation and logistics budgets.
The 2021 Supply Chain Trends and Outlook Guide Covers:
- 2021 economic outlook and how it will impact supply chains and the logistics industry.
- What to expect in 2021 and how to build a resilient and adaptable supply chain.
- The impact of continued e-commerce growth on the freight market.
- How to prepare for LTL and truckload capacity constraints.
- Emerging trends in warehousing.